Thursday, May 30, 2013

Today

You guys have to buy lottery dy cuz le me rarely update a blog post about my day. HAHAHAHA.

First, I went to Hot Pot to have dinner with my fake 'meimei', Ming Ming. No it's not a pun. Lazy to go at first but... she's so good at persuading people so... wtf I lose.


The food was so-so only and if you're not a staff, just don't go. It's not worth it seriously... makan sausage, fishball and some seafood only better you give me money I go buy seafood for you better than you pay RM30++ [for normal customers]. And then the table was too small, when you grill food, the oil will kena you many times like you watch fireworks 1 meter away. I seriously got a drop of oil ALMOST hit my eyes. It was thisclose okay, scared the shit outta me. But nevertheless, it was an enjoyable dinner with her.

Birkenstock of the night. /peace

Then, we went to jalan-jalan and 'blow water' at Padini. Lols. We actually want to see that Mr. Crush but he's in the store room so... disappointed liao lo. But the sampat staff said that his shift end at 10 and tell us to wait for him to come out and go yumcha at McDonalds. HAHAHAHAH DAFUQ NO WAY. Jot dy in front of him lols. And then the sampat staff also told us that he's the future Padini manager candidate lol. And he's only 25 eh, sibeh young for a manager position. Also told us the kepoh news that is many people very curious why he no have girlfriend lol wtf. Really very kepoh actually hahahahaha. But 8po is just being 8po. :3

Moving on.

Got a call from Yap saying that Poh Sing's car kena lock tayar liao and want me to save his car lol. Walked back all the way just to find his car but in vain. Rupa-rupanya at the other side of the road dafuq. Most lol-worthy is, his car is right just beside the 'zon tunda' sign. Should I say "serves you right" in yo face?


...and then Ming Ming praise his car smell so nice lol wtf she's prolly crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment