Monday, December 30, 2013

2013 Appreciation Post

A few more minutes before 2013 is coming to a full stop, here it is, my last blog post in this year.

Now that I looked back on what happened in this year, I realized how much I learned and grew up from what I've been through. Both unforgettable and memorable, it was priceless. And I was proud to say, I've become more mature than the year before.

For those who hurt me, I hate you all but I would also like to say, thank you. Without you guys, my whole 2013 wouldn't have it's downs. All of my swollen eyes, wet pillow case and wasted tissues traded with lesson learnt. Worth it.

For those who love me, please bear in mind that, I love you too. Although I never tell you guys, but I really appreciate all the love that you guys gave me. I received your love, thank you so much. 

I wouldn't say that 2013 is a happy year or a sad year for me. But I know, I'm thankful and blessed for whatever happened in this year. In this whole 2013, I was proud to say, I was blessed to meet all those people who hurt me and love me. Thank you. And goodbye forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment